Monday, January 25, 2010

Is this an unintentioanl analogy to life in general?


I bet it wouldn’t be too hard to make it sound like one… but it isn’t. This is a picture of an intersection by my current work (only until about 9pm tonight, then it becomes my past work) I just thought it was funny, all the street signs. It made me think of my brother Jake. I bet he would have taken this picture, or one similar to it, and he probably would have managed to get the freeway entrance sign in the background a little better too.
While I was posting this, and kind of an afterthought:
I was thinking about putting a link to the intersection on Google earth, but then I figured I would let you do the legwork, and type in what you think the name of the intersection would be, and see what happens.
-p

No comments: