Sunday, May 23, 2010

Clover eating avocado for the first time.


So it has been a pretty productive couple of weeks. I have been working a lot. I turned 28 for the first time ever. Yeah, 28 years old. It is kind of a trip for me to think that at age 16 my only long term goal was to live to turn 18... not because I wanted to 18 and free, but because I was on such a self destructive and apathetic path that I figured it would be a good long term goal. Kind of a trip.

I got a new desktop computer, and reinstalled windows on my old laptop. It is kind of nice to be able to type and surf the web and do everything that I used to couldn't do.

Clover is growing right up. Last checkup she weighed 13.4 pounds. I forgot how tall she was. Taller that she was when she was born that's for sure. She is growing to be one the cutest little things that I have ever seen. I found out that she likes strawberry jam and does not like avocados. She likes her rhinoceros blanket.

It is time for bed. We are happy and healthy and missing all of our friends who are not near us right now.

-p

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Happy Birthday, again. Cute Clover pic.